Tuesday 29 March 2011

Initial Fonts idea

Originally I was planning to create my Fonts from colouring pencils. As it relates to me as a person as I love to use coulouring pencil to create my work. So I took a few photographs of some experiments.













But then i changed my mind after doing research as its already been done and I felt that the images dont look very creative or interesting. I decided that Id like to habd draw my fonts instead of making and them from a object then photographing them. This is not how I like to work as I prefer drawing much more. I wanted to make this project as enjoyable as I could as I normally hate working with type or font. and I wanted to make it look interesting as well as promoting a message as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...