Thursday 23 February 2012

Story, Ideas, Inspiration..

 I dont want to give too much away about the story at this point but Ill tell you who my main characters are.

Catherine - Main Protagonist
This story will be based around Catherines experiences although I plan to write in 3rd person most of the time we will be with Catherine. For the prologue I plan to write in 1st person as Catherine.

Princess Katherine - Second Protagonist
She is the second most important character but is vital to the main storyline.


Prince Edward
He is Princess Katherine's younger brother.


Florence 
She is the Princesses maid. Her character is also of great importance to the main storyline.


Calvin
He is the Castle's main horseman and Florence's brother also I vital character to the main storyline

Lucian
Im not saying anything about this one you'll have to find out in the story be he's a really important character.

King John and Queen Henrietta
Princess Katherine's parents.

More characters to be added. stay tuned.


Ive been looking at various Images to inspire me and to use for reference. As my story is set in a sort of Victorian era Ive been looking at alot of Victorian style gothic clothes for my characters this is some of the stuff Ive found!

Female clothing

Idea for corset design





This is Florence's maid dress



Inspiration for Katherine's dress


Idea for corset design






Inspiration for Katherine's dress


Inspiration for Katherine's dress

Female accessories

I really love these I want some for myself.





Inspriration for Catherine's choker

Inspiration for Princess Katherine's choker



Inspiration for Princess Katherine's ring




Ive also been looking at Victorian style hair styles

Inspiration for Priness Katherine's hair


May use to create Catherine's hair



may use elements for Catherine's hair



Male clothing










love the ruffled colar




Sophisticated







In my next post Ill be sharing my locations for my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...