Wednesday 26 January 2011

Within Temptation Band Members


Sharon den Adel (Vocals)

Robert Westerholt (Guitar)

Jeroen Van Veen (bass)

Martijn Spierenburg (keyboard)

Ruud Jolie (guitar)

 This is the current members line up of the band. The reason why I have put these pictures here is because I plan to give all the members their owm characters 4 my graphic novel. In order to do so I obviously need to know what they look like well I hope the drawings look gd when Im done. I plan to draw some quick rough sketches and then when Im happy Ill finalise them. I cant wait to get started!! Once Ive done the sketches Ill upload them here so u can see how I gradually develop their characters! Until next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...