Monday 24 January 2011

Diesel Project Initial thoughts

 CREATE AN ILLUSTRATED INTERPRETATION OF A MUSICAL TRACK THAT IS EXPERIENCED BY THE VIEWER IN AN UNCONVENTIONAL AND PIONEERING WAY

Album cover


These are just some of the "The Unforgiving" Page Previews for the comic To view them full size on the Within Temptation Website click here.

Prequel page 1

Prequel page 2

Prequel page 3

Prequel page 4

Prequel page 5

Prequel page 6


 Im not quite sure of what Im going to excatly do 4 the Diesel project just as yet but hopefully after some brainstorming and sketching ill figure it out.

For this brief I know I want to create illustrations 4 two of the songs from this album I want to do "Faster" (will be released 31/01/11) and "In the middle of the night" (Which has not been released yet but there is only an extract of this song) or "Where is the edge".

I want to create something like and interactive book or something with my own sort of short story of the two songs in maybe graphic novel style with my own twist to it, to help promote the album when it is released in March. Im not quite sure which format it will be in yet, I still need to do more reaserch for this but I dont want it to be digital, I want this to be done using tradtional media with different materials and textures maybe something to get its audience involved.

To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...