Tuesday 7 December 2010

"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody Ive ever known"





"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody Ive ever known" Chuck Palahniuk.

I picked this quote as it does relate to me as an individual.
I have met many people in my life from many different walks of life and from many different cultures and each have all influenced and become a part of me in many different ways.

I tried to show this through my illustration by combining diferent people and cultures into one body. This sorta represents myself, from my caribbean background to London's multicutural society that I grew up in.

I plan to work into this more creating a full body filed with more cuture African patterns, Caribbean colours etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...