Thursday 10 November 2011

It's been a while

Its been a few months since I last posted something here. Well to be honest I couldent be bothered I thought I might as well keep all my work in one place hence this post.

Well at the moment Im doing a project about cats. Im really saddend by people mistreating and neglecting animals and I really do support the work being done by rehoming organisations that pick up these cats off the street or from their doorstep and look after them and find them new homes. What I hope to do for my project is promote the work these oranisations do through my Illustration.

I hope to make a series of books each about a different cat that I met a the homes and their true individual story.

These are some photos that I took at the homes I visited:




Lola

Maggie

Mick

Molly

Tobias

Toots

Sylvester

Crabtree

Shakira

Minxy


Sabrina









I went to Cats protection twice and met some lovely cats, some have since been rehomed. Mick, Tobias, Maggie, Bert and Ernie have all been homed. Im soo happy for them and I hope their new owners take care of them. To see the rest of the photos click here and here


Goldilocks

Pumkin

Tyson

Potchi and Tyson

Stardust




Since my visit Goldilocks has been rehomed. To see the rest of the photos click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...